Books I Love
Favorite Wellness and Psychology books May 08 2018, 0 Comments
I read a lot of fiction but in the past year, I have also been reading a lot of positive psychology and wellness books that have been a tremendous help for issues of self-care, self-love, health, superfoods, body positivity, confidence, letting go, presence, resilience, relationships, motherhood, parenting and all around happiness.
Here were some of my absolute favorites:
1. Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar
2. Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
3. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. Within by Dr. Habib Sadeghi
5. Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
6. Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini
7. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
8. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
9. Quiet by Susan Cain
10. Love x Style x Life by Garance Dore
11. Kintsugi Wellness: The Japanese Art of Nourishing Mind, Body and Spirit by Candice Kumai
12. How to Be Well: The 6 Keys to a Happy and Healthy Life by Frank Lipman
13. Body Love: Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, And Free Yourself From Food Drama Forever by Kelly Leveque
14. The Moon Juice Cookbook: Cosmic Alchemy for a Thriving Body, Beauty, and Consciousness by Amanda Chantal Bacon
Love x Style x Life November 12 2015, 0 Comments
For those of us Frenchies who have been following this delightful creature ever since she began blogging - when she was just a well-known Parisian secret, a super cool (and refreshingly candid) illustrator taking pictures of super cool people on the streets - this day will feel joyous indeed. A book that is as elegant, as radical, as fresh, as classic, as free, as sophisticated as herself.
De toute beauté. Garance Doré, je t'aime!